Registration is now open!
The Covid-19 pandemig is ongoing and we are closely monitoring the situation. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to host MIDL as a hybrid event. Our location will still be in use as a vaccination centre. Furthermore, current regulations do not allow any conference-like meetings. Consequently, MIDL 2021 will take place as a fully virtual meeting. For further questions please send an email to [email protected].
- Students: We offer student discounts. To prove your student status, please provide a signed letter from supervisor (or other official) or a copy of your student ID. You need to be a full-time student at the time of registration.
- By registering to the conference attendees confirm that they accept the Code of Conduct.
- Video recordings and photos are taken during the event and may be shared publicly during and after the event.
Thanks to our sponsors, we can offer special rates for group registrations. For attendees coming from the same research group, we can offer a discount of 30% from the sixth registration onwards. Group registrations cannot be done through our website but need to be made by email via [email protected].
Job fair and CV exchange
This year, you can make your CV available to our sponsors for potential match-making. Should you like to do so, please submit your CV as a pdf file during the registration process. Please be aware that, by submitting your CV, you agree to the following:
- We store your CV until the end of the conference, when it is deleted
- Your CV will be provided to our sponsors, who, in turn, agree to delete your CV after the conference and will not use it for any other purpose
- You grant permission to the sponsors to contact you using the means listed in the CV
After registration, cancellations will not be possible and we will not be able to make refunds.