Registration for MIDL 2021 will open soon, stay tuned!
We have reserved rooms and arranged special rates for several hotels in central Lübeck. A booking link will be posted shortly.
Registration fees will be posted shortly.
- On-site registration: If you register for on-site participation, you will also be registered for participation in the virtual part of the conference.
- Early-bird: The early-bird ticket sales will end at midnight on 17 May 2021.
- Students: We offer student discounts. To prove your student status, please provide a signed letter from supervisor (or other official) or a copy of your student ID. You need to be a full-time student at the time of registration.
- PostDocs: We offer a discount for early-career postdoctoral researchers (max. two years after degree conferral) when registering for virtual participation. To prove your status, please provide an official document stating the date your degree was conferred.
- By registering to the conference attendees confirm that they accept the Code of Conduct.
- Video recordings and photos are taken during the event and may be shared publicly during and after the event.
If you are interested in booking childcare or require nursing space during the conference, please get in touch via [email protected].
Cancellations will be accepted in writing until March 24th. Please send an email to [email protected]. Until that time a refund of 70% of the total value will be made. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after this date.
Invitation letters will be made available for participants upon registration to the conference. For authors of short papers planning to register conditionally upon acceptance of their short paper submission, to help with visa processing times, an invitation letter can be made available in advance through an early submission of a valid short paper. Validity of the submission will be judged by the conference organisers. Early short paper submissions may be updated until the standard submission deadline and will follow the same review / decision process and timeline as any other short paper. Early submissions must be performed through the normal submission procedure using OpenReview, additionally, an email linking to the submission and asking for an invitation letter should be sent to [email protected].